Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I did on my winter vacation

Baku-London-Frankfurt CANCELLED due to snow
Baku-Istanbul
Istanbul-Frankfurt CANCELLED due to snow
Istanbul-Stuttgart-Mannheim
Mannheim-Frankfurt-Paris-Minneapolis
Minneapolis-Philadelphia
Philadelphia to Chester County in a rental car
Chester County back to Philadelphia
Philadelphia-Minneapolis
Minneapolis-Amsterdam-Moscow-Baku

The last two legs haven't taken place yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

On this odyssey, I visited my sister and her family in Germany, my mother and other sister and her family in MN, then (travelling with my mother) my aunt and uncle and cousins in Philly, and my other sister and her family in Chester County. And now I seem to be coming down with the flu. I don't usually see so many relatives in so short a time--someone gave me something.

1 comment:

  1. Man did you travel! Sounds like you spent a lot of your time in airports. Was it at least interesting? I hope so. Glad you got to see the family. I'm sure your mom's missed you a lot. Hope it isn't really the flu. Take some time and rest when you get back home.

    ReplyDelete